We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our development team, working with .Net and .Net core in C# to deliver our suite of internally facing applications, which are essential in assisting the smooth running of many areas of the business including teams such as Customer Support, Fraud and Customer Due Diligence.
As part of a multi-disciplined software delivery team you will be responsible for writing good quality code in .Net Framework and .Net Core, ensuring you adhere to the processes and standards set within the team. The skills used within this role are C#, RESTful APIs, SQL, MVC, HTML5 and CSS 3.
You will be joining a team of bright, enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos. Main Responsibilities
Preferred Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Working individually and with the team to produce high quality applications
- Supporting and enhancing the existing code base
- Maintaining clean coding practises & meeting current coding standards
- Identifying technical areas of improvement
- Supporting product owners as required
- Supporting all phases of projects
- Contributing to solution proposals as required
- Creating work effort estimates as required
- Extensive commercial software development experience in C#
- Knowledge of .Net Core, RESTful APIs, MVC, IoC / Dependency Injection and distributed n-Tier architectures
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software solutions.
- Experience writing SQL to query databases
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Passionate about software development and technology
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail