A Project Development Manager
is required to take utility-scale solar projects from land acquisition to construction-ready stage.
You'll be involved in getting together documentation, permits and authorisation to get projects shovel ready and connected to the grid. In this role, you'd be involved in local planning, managing key stakeholders and helping move the project towards grid connection.
We're working with a major utilities business which operates across the project lifecycle from development through to O&M. You'd be getting involved in their subsidy-free grid-scale solar and storage projects around the UK, helping to drive the low-carbon energy transition. Responsibilities
- Getting together key documentation, permits and authorisations for projects to get them to shovel-ready stage
- Working with relevant stakeholders to get projects grid connected
- Involvement with local authorities to move the development process along
- Working with the local community to build local support
- Managing technical studies
- Previous experience in solar project development
- Previous experience in local planning
- A good knowledge of planning and licensing frameworks in the UK
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in stakeholder management
This is a home-office based position, with two days per week spent in the London office.