is required for an established start up
. You will be working on Greenfield projects to help them build something that hasn't done before
. They have got 30+ employees now and have been established since 2014
. The company has just had a recent investment
and now are looking to use this investment to secure some top talent and grow even more.
There is a generous salary on offer in the region of £60 ,000- £110,000 plus share options.
- Working in a small engineering team of 5-7 people, where you can have a big impact on the end product( Start-up Culture/ flat hierarchy)
- 100% Fully Remote(option to go in the office if you want!)
- 25 holidays, plus bank holidays plus time off during Christmas( winter closure between 24 Dec - 1 January)
- Share Options
- Super cool idea, which really is different to other companies in the sector and is something that hasn't been done before! (Get in touch to find out more)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Quarterly team Lunch/drinks
- Extensive experience developing on the Backend using Node.js
- Extensive experience using React on the Frontend
- Extensive experience Using AWS
- Architectural experience
Nice to have skills but not essential
- Start-up experience
- React native experience
- Mobile development experience
- Experience building data processing pipelines for time series data
- Experience in the IoT sector
Tech Stack for company: Node.js, Typescript, React, Redux, Postgres, Python, RabbitMQ, React Native, Docker, Ansible, DigitalOcean, AWS.
If you are interested and you would like to find more about the role, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Interviews are taking place early next week.