Financial Controller - Media Agency- Central London
The agency are only considering candidates with an agency / media background at this point. They are also open to more senior candidates looking for a 3/4 day working with.
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a fast growth Advertising Agency based in Central London.
The agency currently consists of 30 people, and due to growth are looking for a competent Finance Manager who is both commercially and technically astute, able implement a robust set of controls into the business, and with longer term aspirations to grow into a key commercial Head of Finance / Finance Director. They have just won their biggest campaign to date and are also expanding into the US next year.
You will need to be experienced and prepared for a role which requires implementing process and structure to an agency where there's isn't a lot in place, and have the hunger to progress within the business into a Head of Finance / FD level.
General duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing annual budgets & quarterly -re-forecasts
- Financial planning & Analysis
- Management of P&L and balance sheet
- Management of revenue recognition
- Working with the leadership to ensure growth plans are met
- Opportunity to own the role and drive efficiency's within the department
- Agency experience
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Engaging and excellent communication skills
- Experience either as a sole finance person or experience in a small team
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.