SEO Manager (Digital Agency)Do you have SEO experience?Do you want to be part of an award-winning digital agency?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Full-Service Digital Business
on the search for a SEO Manager
. This is a permanent role based in Leeds.
As the SEO Consultant you will have direct client relationship responsibility along with hands-on work for the client, SEO campaigns, the management of the campaigns throughout their lifetime, monitoring client website through a SEO perspective, being responsible for the health of the client website through an SEO perspective.
- Using tools to direct customers websites, understand the results, write up reports and make recommendations on improvements
- Oversee customer accounts in Google Analytics
- Build and design Google Data Studio
- Manage performance issues, understand the issue and make improvements
- Own customer relationship and be their trusted SEO advisor
- Produce weekly and monthly reports forclients
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels
- Help the wider company with tender responses and assist sales team with prospect client insight
What we are looking for:
- At least 2/3 years proven SEO experience
- Someone who understands the finer detail of technical SEO as well as International implementation
- Someone who loves SEO and has a passion for helping customers succeed
- Excellent understanding of SEO principles and Google best practice.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Search Console
- Good knowledge of how HTML, CSS and Java Script work together (no coding experience necessary)
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Excel, and a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package overall
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career within digital marketing.
Salary on offer is up to £35k + benefits
Please contact Kate Young today for further information