Coffee Machine Service Engineer - Shropshire / West Midlands
Salary: Up to £28k + Company Vehicle + 25 days holiday + Pension + other Company benefits OTE and Sales incentive bonus.
Speciality coffee roastery and supplier of commercial coffee machines and equipment looking for Coffee Machine Engineer to join our dynamic team. Promote the brand by responding to reactive and service call requests by working in professional, efficient and thorough manner for a broad range of clients.
Electro-mechanical Engineering qualifications are sought along with experience working with traditional espresso machines and grinders.
Ideal backgrounds with any of the following:- Fracino, / La Spaziale / Conti / La Marzocco / Marco / Bravilor / Bunn /. Although all related experience electrical mechanical backgrounds will be considered.
- Carry out a broad range of coffee equipment repair and preventative maintenance tasks from fault finding to diagnosis, making sure all coffee equipment is left in good working order.
- All work carried out meets the correct equipment set up as per agreed specification providing consistent coffee quality to ensure first time fix and customer satisfaction.
- Work proactively with the team, by taking day to day instructions, keeping them updated, so waiting customers are kept informed.
- Comply with all on-site arrival procedures, by making contact with a manager/supervisor on site to introduce yourself and seek permission to commence work on equipment.
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures undertaking risk assessments to ensure that it is safe to work and bring any risks to the attention of the company management.
- Complete all necessary on-line job sheets, time sheets and supporting documentation as required, ensuring it is reviewed and completed prior to leaving premises, to validate client satisfaction.
- Keep in good working order all tools, equipment and vehicles supplied by the company, reporting any faults, breakages or equipment failures to your line manager daily.
- Provide agreed spare parts stocks to ensure that parts are invoiced to the customer, deducted from stock and replenished to maintain your vehicle stock inventory.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A confident individual with a passion for customer service
- Excellent understanding of coffee quality and associated equipment
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills with an electrical mechanical background
- Computer literate with a clean driving license
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work, location and hours
Full training and support will be provided. A competitive salary package and benefits. Excellent career progression opportunities and the opportunity to work for a reputable brand.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year