Head of Treasury - Financial Services / Banking / Lending
North West / South East
Excellent salary plus finance sector benefits
My client is a fast-growing PLC specialising in lending into a niche sector led by a high-profile and entrepreneurial team.
A new role has arisen for an experienced senior treasury specialist to take control of all treasury requirements for the business including:
- management of long and short-term cash flow and liquidity management.
- Managing balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support business needs.
- Managing cash reporting processes and funding strategies.
- Implementing hedging strategies to mitigate financial risks, managing interest rate risk and liquidity management.
- Production of ILAAP, Treasury Policy and the Liquidity Contingency Plan.
- Investment of short-term cash surplus, making recommendations to the CFO and ALCO.
- Liquidity, interest rate and management reporting.
- Managing the treasury team in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Oversight and challenge of the existing control framework and buildsing internal and external business relationships.
- Banking and investment company management.
We are keen to seek applications from experienced treasury professionals with several years' experience in a senior treasury role within a regulated bank or building society.
Knowledge of capital markets, finance, liquidity and interest rate risk is important as is a good knowledge of Treasury software packages.
The opportunities within this high-profile, dynamic and ambitious company are excellent.
Please send applications or enquiries to Miles Clarke, Director, CBC Resourcing Solutions