Role: General Insurance Business ConsultantJob Type: PermanentLocation: UKWho we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need...
We are looking for General Insurance Business Consultant
with UK geography experience.Job Purpose and primary objectives for General Insurance Business Consultant:
Key responsibilities for General Insurance Business Consultant:
- GI Business Consultants advising and helping customers to define the business strategy / Business Architecture based on market research and market condition
Key Skills/Knowledge for General Insurance Business Consultant:
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation
- Conduct analysis
- Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Manage projects and programmes
- Lead and manage those within the team, including analysts
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
Experience required for General Insurance Business Consultant:
- Good knowledge of the General insurance industry and preferably the UK market.
- Well versed with P&C Insurance jargons and insurance product life cycle
- Ability to redefine Use Cases into business requirements
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Analytic personality
- Attention to detail
- Good at making decisions, even while under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Understanding of GI business, UK Insurance Regulatory and financial markets
- Ability to use initiative
- Negotiating skills
- Good customer service skills
What you get
- Relevant years of Consulting and customer engagements.
- Relevant years of in-depth knowledge of the UK General Insurance industry
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support