1. Design and development of new rendering algorithms for mobile GPU.
2. Propose new features and capabilities for GPU software and hardware.
3. Analysis of GPU rendering applications to generate performance improvement, Profile and optimise rendering code, and GPU shaders.
4. Competitive analysis of GPU features and modelling and prediction of performance.
What we offer
- Do you have an existing bachelor's degree in a relevant subject and a strong interest in computer graphics
- 2 years of experience in implementing real-time rendering algorithms, ray tracing or global illumination algorithms.
- Excellent GPU shader programming skills using GLSL or HLSL, etc.
- The interest may include existing programming experience in Vulkan, OpenGLES, Metal, DirectX11 or 12 and/or OpenCL
- And could include theoretical knowledge of graphics pipelines or practical rendering techniques
- As much GPU programming work is performance critical experience in C or C++ is highly desired
• Competitive Group Personal Pension Scheme and life cover (subject to age and earnings)
• Private medical insurance and Cash Plan
• 25 days annual leave per annum, pro rata, plus 8 public days
• Cambridge Science Park gym with subsidised membership
• Opportunity for training and development
• Huawei football club
• Huawei Inspired Rewards (employee discount site)
• Childcare benefits
• Flexible working
• Free onsite parking Right to Work in the UK requirement
All application should have the Right to Work in the UK without requirement for work sponsorship.