Axiom HQ is a financial technology (fintech) company that's taking the industry by storm.
If you don't think that regulatory compliance sounds exciting, then you've never heard of us. We're a small, dynamic team with an incredible culture and a software-as-a-service offering that's being used by some of the largest financial services organisations in the country.
Now we're looking for a talented individual to join our delivery team as an Information Security Manager. You'll be working within the Delivery function at Axiom HQ to ensure that our ISMS is as good as it can be while putting our clients at ease with our expert security
We need you front and centre for all our security initiatives, of which most will come directly from you.
Axiom takes Information Security very seriously, and due to explosive growth, we need a hands on, full time expert in this role. You'll be given as much rope as you need to get the job done, and you'll report directly into the Head of Operations.
We're a diverse, friendly company filled with passionate and capable people. We're board gamers, musicians, film buffs, athletes and more-whatever your thing is, if you're driven to succeed and excellent at what you do, we'd love to talk to you.Responsibilities:
- Inheritance and Ownership of our ISO27001 compliant Information Security System
- Assuring continued compliance with industry, regulatory and customer standards of security
- Provide Information Security awareness training to the organisation
- Oversee Information Security audits, both internal and external
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weakness and possible upgrades and improvements
- Implement and Oversee technological and process improvements
- Serve as the main point of contact for all information security activities
- Assist Sales team in due diligence requests
- Manage and configure physical security, disaster recovery and data backup systems
- Communicate Information Security goals and new initiatives effectively with other managers and colleagues
- Ensure end point protection on company systems
- Proven experience in managing an ISO27001 certified information security management system.
- Experience with Active Directory or similar product
- Experience of Windows based operation systems
- Understanding of database systems (especially SQL)
- Excel Power User
- Knowledge of SSO technologies
- Comfort and aptitude of cloud based web tools
- Experience of Risk and Control systems and methodologies
Rewards and Benefits
- A strong interest in technology and information security
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving ability
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Organised, thorough and methodical
- Able to work independently to deadlines and make the right priority calls
- You want to work in a company where innovation and taking responsibility is rewarded
- Naturally inquisitive
- Competitive salary to £55,000 per year, based on experience
- Employer pension scheme
- Gym benefits
- 23 days holiday + increasing allowance based on time with the firm
- Excellent work life balance and company culture
- 3 days working from home every week