A Global Workday Analyst role with an established Workday end user located in the heart of the City of London. You'll play a key role in a highly skilled HRIS function delivering projects and supporting the business across EMEA, North America and APAC regions.
Your role will be a blend of Workday Support, Reporting, Global Projects and Functional duties across a wide range of Workday modules including Core HCM, Adv Comp, Talent & Performance, Learning and more. Workday Analyst - Global End User - Required Profile:
- Detailed Workday knowledge including Configuration of multiple Modules
- Broad skillset able to contribute across Support, Reporting, Projects,
- Knowledge of Security and Integrations is a plus, though not the core of this role
- Detailed knowledge of at least two of: Core HCM, Adv Comp, Talent/Performance, Learning
- Confidence and communication skills suited to supporting Global user base and senior stakeholders
This is a superb role in a friendly team and will suit a Workday Analyst looking to perhaps take a step up into a Global role. Your Workday Configuration skills will be fully utilised and expanded in this busy role and you'll have the opportunity to work from very attractive facilities in the heart of London and from home, typically 2 days a week, depending on workload.
For more details, or to apply, hit the appropriate link or contact Wayne Costello