Lionbridge Gaming is a global team helping developers, publishers, and platform-holders complete thousands of projects on time and on budget, through all stages of development. We provide Localization, QA, Audio/Dubbing, and Player Support/Community Management. Big or small. Leader or challenger. East or West. We can help.
Account Executive, Games & Entertainment, United Kingdom
The role of the Account Executive in our sales team has a strong focus on performance against sales goals with the opportunity to advance your career. The Account Executive is responsible for sales activities within the UK, including managing existing accounts.
Responsibilities include driving specific sales programs through networking and successful account management to grow Lionbridge's market share within the Games and Entertainment business. The account executive must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. They will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client's needs, and work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met. The Account Executive will also bring in new business from existing UK accounts to further grow our business. This is a quota-carrying sales role with a focus on proactivity and expansion of opportunities within assigned accounts.
· Functions as the main point of contact for clients
· Responsible for development of Account Plans and management of subsequent Account Goals
· Gains and expands contacts within assigned accounts through consistent and effective outreach
· Independently contacts prospective customers within assigned accounts to present Lionbridge's solutions that can benefit customer's needs.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Lionbridge's services and solutions
· Develops, maintains, and utilizes a sales development plan within the assigned regional market and/or vertical industry.
· Consistently achieves and exceeds revenue quotas
· Provides accurate revenue forecasts on a periodic basis
· Maintains a robust and up-to-date pipeline
· Collaborates and maintains relationships with upper management, Sales and internal/external Operations teams.
· 5+ years' experience as an Account Executive or other relevant sales role in the games and/or entertainment space
· Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
· Strong sense of urgency, motivation, and professionalism
· Ability to work well individually or as a member of a team
· Strong Internet research skills required
· Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
· Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, policies, and procedures within the localization, QA, and testing industry is preferred.
· Proficiency utilizing enterprise CRM tool Salesforce.com
Bachelors' degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field