IT Audit Manager - Fantastic Small team
Rare opening in a small London based Audit team managing end to end IT Audits across Applications, Infrastructure, and Cyber Security space.
A stable firm with career longevity and a good salary.Role Highlights
- Planning fieldwork and audit reports
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with senior Business and Technology managers
- Participate in Audit Committee meetings
- Engage with global Audits teams to support thematic reviews
- Coach junior staff members when required
- 7-15 years IT Audit experience within a Capital Markets / Wholesale Banking firm:
Candidates must be a UK / EU citizen or have an unfettered right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
We are expecting a high volume of applications and unfortunately won't be able to reply to all applicants.
Apply with your CV to Paul Stanbridge at Fleet Search and Selection