With the anticipated arrival of 14 new full Electric vehicles, Newport Bus is looking to expand its team of PSV mechanics.
Based at our depot on Corporation Road you will work alongside an existing team helping to ensure the company's 100+ vehicles are fit and ready to serve the City and people of Newport.
This is a challenging job with a good level of experience required. The successful candidate will need to have a minimum:
- NVQ Level 3 in a relevant subject or equivalent standard such as City & Guilds.
- Experience in the inspection and servicing of PSV vehicles.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults, including parts replacement.
- Experience of MOT preparation and presentation.
- You must also have or be capable of attaining, a full PCV licence.
The role is 39 hours per week on a 5 over 7 shift patterns.
If you have the experience and qualifications necessary for this role, applications must be received no later than September 13, 2020.