HLTA. Rochdale. ASAP start.
Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for a HLTA to start ASAP at a vibrant, inclusive primary school based in Rochdale
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate who has just finished a degree in Primary Education with QTS looking to add further experience. This is a full time, long-term role running to the end of the academic year, paying a minimum of £70 per day.
About the role:
- 3 days a week delivering foundation subjects
- 2 days a week covering PPA time across the school
- Working across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
Highlights of the post include
- Work in a supportive and inclusive school
- Long term fixed supply post with a view to a permanent school based contract
- Ideal for graduates looking to gain experience within a primary school
- Must have Higher Level teaching Assistant qualification
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure or Overseas Police Check if applicable
Any applicants wanting to apply please call the Manchester office or email a CV to .
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.