Job Type: Head of Marketing Construction
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 PA
Permanent - Full Time (Home & Office based)
Job Reference: SN941597
A worldwide leader of quality, high-performance roofing, cladding, and waterproofing solutions. Founded over 60 years ago, this is a successful, globally recognised organisation that design, manufacture and sell roofing solutions into the UK construction/specification market.
The right candidate must be able to hit the ground running with the following:
· Demonstrable experience in managing full mix marketing campaigns and projects, from inception to delivery, including new product launches and event planning.
· Excellent knowledge of traditional marketing channels along with digital channels, paid social, PPC, website UX and email.
· Experience in lead generation and audience creation campaigns
· Work with key stakeholders to develop, manage and implement marketing plans to support business and revenue growth priorities.
· Media schedule planning across all media.
· Manage & control the annual marketing budget.
· Evaluate marketing campaigns to ensure the activity is helping the company achieve its goals and use the information to help guide and improve future marketing initiatives.
· Experienced CRM user.
· Building product / construction industry experience (MUST HAVE)
· Minimum 2 years' experience as a Marketing Manager
· The ability to demonstrate successfully implementing the tasks set out in this job specification
· A CIM qualification / Degree in Marketing
· GCSE / A Level English and GCSE Maths grades A-C minimum
· Presentation Skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Knowledge of CRM systems and data mining
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information