Teaching Personnel are working with a mainstream secondary school in Bournemouth who are looking for a Science Teacher to work with them on a full time basis. The role is a inital maternity contract until May 2021.
An Ofsted good secondary school based in the Bournemouth area are looking for a secondary Science teacher to join their team at a KS3 - KS5 level. The school supports teachers to bring their own innovative ideas to their lessons and practice.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Science Teacher
- Starting September 2020
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not essential) Science as a subject specialist
- Development and improvement of Science resources within the department
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
- Could earn from GBP100-GBP180 per day
- Must be available for full time work from October/November 2020
- Must have QTS or completed PGCE - both experienced Science teachers and Science NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
If you are interested in finding out more information about this role, please submit a copy of your CV to the details provided below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.