Atlantis Medical are recruiting.....Please see our latest vacancies below:Job title -
Physiotherapist/Physioterapy AssistantJob Ref No -
KKAM14920Band -Pay rate for Band 4 - 6 Phhysiotherapist -
£14 - £26 per hourStart Date -
End of SeptemberContract Length -
6 monthsLocation -
BuckinghamshireShort description -
Our client is looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist and a band 4 Physiotherapy Assistant with hospital avoidance experience to work in the community. Candidates must hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle. This will be a 7 day service 8am - 10pm
The contract is to start the end of September and will run for a minimum 6 months. The pay rate will be between £14.00 & £26.00 per hour depending on role and bandingKey Responsibilities of this Physiotherapy position include
Skills & experience for this Occupational Therapy role
- Assessment and managment of patients in the community
- Manage own caseload
- Liaise with other Therapy and Nursing staff to avoid hospital admission
- 37.5 hours peer week
- Must have HCPC registration (for band 6 roles)
- Previous NHS experience
- Hospital avoidance experience
- Candidates must hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply for this advert and a consultant will contact you to discuss the role further.Atlantis Medical...
- Are approved suppliers to the NHS across the UK, on multiple frameworks.
- Hold numerous preferred supplier agreements in the NHS and private sector.
- Very competitive rates of pay
- We cover the cost of carrying out your DBS check
- Excellent referral bonus schemes
If this vacancy is not of interest, but you have upcoming availability for locum or permanent work, please let us know your requirements and we will contact you with any suitable vacancies. Please contact the Atlantis Medical therapies team.
We look forward to hearing from you.