We are currently ?recruiting for a time honoured independent organisation based in the heart of Salisbury who are offering an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join their firm.
Our client's team are highly qualified with expert local knowledge, focused on achieving the best results for their clients and to do this, it is vital the support staff are equally outstanding and committed to delivering the best results.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator are:
- Administration of individual client accounts
- Prepare and compile VAT returns
- Issue annual reports to clients
- Enter & pay supplier invoices
- Pay clients, send statements
- Database activity including - Setting up new clients, archive completed works, set up new suppliers
- Handle a variety of communications from customers in a timely fashion
- Oversee the office management of stationary orders, insurance renewals, booking meeting rooms, review and implement new improved processes where required
In terms of skills and experience, we are primarily looking for someone who has experience of working within a professional Services or Commercial organisation in a similar role.
- Competent computer literacy with an understanding of MS Office
- Awareness of GDPR and remaining confidential
- Attention to detail
- A professional, organised approach to work life
- A team player, able to communicate with a variety of individuals internal and external
To apply for this permanent position, please contact Stevie-Louise Boxall to discuss.