Our client, a leading established firm of Chartered Accountants are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their Assurance and Business Services Team in Guildford.
You will be dealing with a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from small businesses and start-ups to substantial international groups, with turnovers from £5 to £250 million. These include privately owned businesses in addition to companies listed on the London Stock Exchange and AIM Markets.
• Prepare and input client transactions into computerised ledger system.
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients.
• Visiting client offices to undertake on-site accounting needs, as required from time to time.
• Attend to VAT Registrations.
• Prepare quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client.
• Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes.
You will ideally have previous experience within practice with a strong accounts background. You will also hold a professional qualification such as ACCA/ACA or equivalent and possess good technical ability.
Excellent benefits and prospects.