A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a fast-growing, high volume manufacturing business based in Rotherham.
You would be joining a 30-million pound turn over business that is about to expand further.
Hours: Mon - Thursday 6:30am - 3pm Friday - 6:30am - 12pm
Duties of this position:
- Work safely and in line with company policy
- Complete the shift report to the required standard and detail
- Liaise with team leaders, maintenance manager and other engineers to minimise downtime
- Carry out TPM routines in a timely manner and to the standard required
- Organise work and minimise downtime
- Ability to diagnose and rectify downtime to deliver preventative maintenance activities
- PLC literate and able to read LADDER diagrams
- Diagnostic skills covering electrical fault finding
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification
- Apprentice trained
- Ability to work alone or part of a team
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jordan Shutt - Elevation Recruitment Group (Rotherham).
As a registered candidate with Elevation, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive up to £500 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.