Practice Accounts Manager
Competitive + benefits including flexitime, company pension, health care scheme, free on-site parking
This is a fixed term contract role for a period of 10 months, with the possibility of extending to 12 months or the role becoming permanent at the end of the fixed term contract period. We will consider candidates seeking part-time hours working 3 or 4 full days, alongside candidates seeking a full-time role at 37.5 hours per week.The Role
What are we looking for?
- Managing a portfolio of clients comprising incorporated businesses, although experience of unincorporated businesses and individuals would be advantageous
- Responsibility for all compliance matters for clients - annual accounts and corporation tax returns
- Personal tax planning for individuals
- Responsibility for client billing and co-ordinating all services delivered to clients
- Reviewing work performed by other team members and assisting with staff training
- Being the main relationship contact for clients
- Promotion of the Accounts team internally and externally - with clients, professional contacts and potential clients
- Planning and organising workflow within the department
Key Skills required:
- Applicants must be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Practice experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Drive and ambition to work within a progressive and commercial environment
- Excellent organisational ability
- Highly numerate and analytical
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Marketing experience
- Business Development and Cross-Selling
The ideal candidate will hold a driving licence and have their own transport, as travel to client/contact meetings is required.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.