Lotus Cars builds world class, high performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world. The current range - which is 100% 'For The Drivers' - includes the Evora coupe, the critically acclaimed Exige and the iconic Elise.
The latest new Lotus is the Evija, our all-electric hypercar that is the world's most powerful series production model. All Lotus cars are rightly regarded as being the benchmark for exceptional ride and handling, lightweight engineering, exceptional steering, efficient aerodynamics and driver-focused interiors.
Our founder Colin Chapman always believed that a driver wants feedback and control, instant response, precision and agility, the power to accelerate and the ability to stop almost instantly. Over the last seven decades, Lotus has remained true to this ethos. Our core values, our pioneering approach to automotive engineering and our rich heritage - both in road and race cars - are guiding our future.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in the company's Vision80 strategy, which states what Lotus will be in 2028 when we celebrate our 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on our journey.
General Operative - Twilight shifts - Monday - Thursday 15.45pm - 12.45am - ASAP start date - Hethel, Norfolk
The purpose of this role is to inspect, rework & prepare car body panels for paint application. Carry out the above, using documented processes, to the required quality standard, in the allocated time, using a variety of hand or power tools & related equipment.To support supervision & other operators with future build rates & absence cover.
* Meet daily quality & production targets as set by the area Supervisor.
* Ensure documented processes are followed at all times.
* To be able to work in a structured manner.
* To complete tasks in the allocated time
* Understand the need & work within the Company's flexible working patterns.
* Willing to learn new production techniques & processes.
* To have the ability & willingness to work as part of a team.
* Communicate with Team Leader / Senior Team Leader on concerns & shortages.
* Understand & respond to the quality & process feedback system.
* Handle all parts & equipment with care & attention.
* Can work with minimum supervision.
* Keeping themselves & others safe at all times.
* Use & maintain all supplied Personal Protective Equipment in good condition
Please not this role will be be twilight shifts, a disturbance allowance will be paid per shift.
* 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
* Disturbance allowance paid
* Private healthcare
* Pension scheme