Accountant (AAT Qualified) - Liverpool
£20-24,000 basic salary plus benefits
My client is a top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants supporting a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses. Their people are our greatest asset. Their people are unique and take pride in the success of others. They are client focused and are looking for people who can add real value.
They seek a passionate and enthusiastic individual with ideally two years' experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. Ideally the applicant will have experience of conducting and completing audit and accounting engagements across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others. In joining our teams, you will:
* Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
* Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance and business advice
* Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to our clients
Skills and Experience
* AAT qualified Accountant
* A background working in practice
* Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed
* Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills
* Driving licence
We offer challenging and diverse roles and joining us provides an excellent opportunity for a recently AAT qualified accountant seeking to further their career in practice.
* Annual salary review
* Paid overtime or time in lieu
* Extensive internal and on the job training
* Offer a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
* Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme
* 20 days holiday plus the bank holidays
If you would like any more information and would like to discuss further please don't hesitate in contacting James Dawson - Director - on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)