Boxtree Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior .Net Developer to join a fast-paced and well-established London Market Brokerage.
The ideal candidate will have solid commercial .Net coding knowledge to assist the development of the existing underwriting platforms used across the business.
You will play a fundamental part in supporting enhancements in an ever- changing market. If all of this applies to you, then we would like to hear from you!
* Assisting with projects and ensuring their delivery is maximised across the business
* Adding features when required to pre- existing products
* Maintaining and development the internal platforms used by Underwriters
* Ensuring delivery is met against time schedules efficiently
* Developing solutions to meet requirements when they arise
* Supporting peers with their technical abilities
* 4 years' experience of writing clean code with .Net, C# or ASP.NET
* Knowledge of building connected, service -orientated applications with the aid of WCF and API's
* Solid working history of deploying CSS
* Good use of entity frameworks including Linq
* Understanding of Object Orientated Programming
* Strong knowledge of WepAPI
* Good understanding of Source Controls, ie: Visual Studio Online - this is not essential to the role just ideal
* 25 Days holiday with Public holidays in addition!
* Membership to the group Healthcare, death in service and income protection insurances
* Fantastic Pension
* Short probation period of 3 months
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.