Our client, a leading institution in the Ipswich area are looking to recruit an experienced legal candidate to join their conveyancing team.
This individual will help to deliver a transactional caseload dealing with the acquisition and disposal of commercial property within the existing commercial portfolio.
The ideal candidate will either be a law graduate looking for a trainee role, or an experienced conveyancer or legal administrator who has some exposure to the legal world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring contractual and financial liabilities are identified, understood and effectively managed in line with regulatory and legal requirements.
* Assess new property enquiries against company risk appetite and regulatory requirements
* Undertake both purchase and sale transactions, ensuring all risks are understood, mitigated, and if appropriate, relayed to client
* Investigate and support the team as well as communicate, propose solutions and escalate where necessary to appropriate key stakeholders to agree resolutions and make recommendations to prevent future reoccurrence
* Assist in implementation of improvements to current working practices within the team that contribute to long term operational excellence and improvements in controls.
* Law degree or at least 1 years' experience in a legal environment
* Strong administration skills
* Interest within legal or property based career progression