The Work Shop is pleased to announce we are currently working with a market leading technical training company based in Ringwood, with offices also in Germany and the US. Who deliver hi-tech electronic training courses worldwide to a broad base of national, multinational and global clients and are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive.
The role will involve supporting a diverse range of activities, including digital marketing communications campaigns, international corporate exhibitions and conferences, live online events, database management, campaign analysis and management reporting.
* Experience of working within the electronics industry
* Copywriting skills (particularly technology related)
* Graphics / Media manipulation skills (Adobe tools, video editing)
* Experience of working within a marketing department / function
* Experience of using digital marketing and social media tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Twitter, LinkedIn, CMS-based websites)
* A good communicator with excellent spoken and written English
* A self-starter able to organise, prioritise and work to schedule
* Salary £22k - £26k DOE
* 25 days holiday + public holidays
Salary £22k-26K DOE
Monday - Friday
If this sounds like you, please click apply