Remote working supported. Occasional/infrequent travel to London may be required.
Who we are
Globacap is a young and innovative FinTech company headquartered in London. We help businesses reach their goals faster by simplifying and driving efficiency in private capital markets through three core products: Fundraising Management, Cap Table Management and Equity Transfers.
We also love technology and believe that emerging technologies will help us better shape the future, so we harvest the power of Blockchain to make our platform best-in-class.
Do you have both imagination and knowledge, like taking ownership and seeing the rewards of your hard work, and want to be part of a rapidly growing company? We'd love to have you join the team.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager to join a thriving business and take the next step in their career.
The candidate must have relevant experience, including more than 2 years in product management (or similar role), UX design, an entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding time management skills. Experience and/or knowledge of the Financial Services sector is desired but not essential.
What you'll do
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you'll manage the existing products and help drive the vision for the product roadmap in a rapidly growing business.
* Detailed research (including competitor analysis and cross-sector best practice use cases)
* Design and function of products
* Create epics and user stories
* Iteratively execute product change plans
* Product strategy and influence the product roadmap
* Collaborate with the design team to constantly improve the UX/UI
* Work with business analysts & development team in an Agile process
* Set and monitor Product KPI and OKRs
What you'll bring
In order to be considered for this role, you must have prior experience with direct management of successful software products from concept to adoption and with experience in all stages of the product life cycle during rapid growth. You must be well organised, flexible and confident in dealing with staff at all levels.
* A strategic approach
* Expert product management
* Be able to prioritise tasks and use own initiative
* Have an efficient and simplistic approach to your work
* Act with utmost integrity and be execution driven
* Use lateral thinking along with your own unique perspective
* Excellent English language skills
* A positive hands-on and "yes, we can" approach
What technologies we use:
* Atlassian suite (Jira & Confluence)
* Adobe XD
* Microsoft Teams
* Monday dotcom
Why work for us:
You'll enjoy a supportive and relaxed working environment; with a flat structure, flexible hours, unlimited holidays, a personal development budget and share options. Remote working is supported. Occasional / infrequent travel to London may be required.
* Competitive salary
* Share options
* Company pension
Please include a cover letter with your application explaining why you believe you are the right person for the role