Job Title: Fire and Security Service Engineer
Basic Salary: up to £28,000 OTE's of £38k +
On call: TBC
Standby rate: £200 per week
Our national client is looking for a Fire & Security Engineer to be part of their expanding team, to provide excellent customer service to their established client base, you'll be working within a reputable Fire & Security company who value their engineers. Our client is NSI Gold approved and are Gent Integrators; they provide the full service from Design to Service & Maintenance to all Commercial, Public sector and Residential Clients.
* As a Service Engineer you will be working on both Fire & Security Systems including, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, and Fire Systems.
* Covering York & Surrounding area's
* Predominately working on Commercial sites, and on systems such as Texecom, Pyronix, Scantronic, Paxton, Pac, Gent, Menvier and Advanced.
Package & Benefits
* Basic Salary up to £28,000; with additional earnings of £1,500 per month in bonus', plus the standby rate, call out charges, bonus' and minimum overtime. OTE's of £38k+
* Bonus Scheme
* Callout: £200 standby rate - 1.5 door to door per callout
* Travel Time - Give 30 minutes each way
* Choice of van and personal use, mobile, laptop, paid overtime
* Holiday - 20 Days, your birthday off and Bank holidays. Negotiable for the right engineer
* Training and development
* To become Gent Qualified