Do you want to join a company that cares? When joining Avery you can expect:
* support with revalidation through in-house workshops * highly competitive rates of pay * instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday! *exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal clinical training * flexible working * free parking * 33 hours per week - Working night shifts (20:00 - 08:00) on a rota basis, to include weekends£16.50 per hourAlbion Court,
located in Birmingham
, are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to provide excellent standards of clinical care to our residents. As a Registered Nurse with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, you will additionally provide support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
It is essential for this position that you hold a current NMC pin.The key responsibilities of our Registered Nurses include:
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met.
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP's of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
Avery Healthcare is an award winning national care home provider, committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care.At Avery Healthcare we are always seeking high quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.The design of our homes and our carefully selected staff when combined with our diligent approach to care enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish. Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90667914