The general role of a Field Supervisor is to manage a group of Swab Collectors who will be out on the road delivering the tests, completing the ONS questionnaire and collecting the swab tests once the participants have completed it.
Your role is home based and will focus on supporting in the following;
* Training new starters with Induction - this is a general induction in addition to the online training they will have completed.
* Capturing and reporting daily availability in defined areas.
* Reporting any absence.
* Providing day to day support for Swab Collectors including answering questions around their courier deliveries and drop offs, testing issues and general queries about their role.
* Ensuring all Swab Collectors understand and follow agreed processes.
* Ensure all ongoing communications are cascaded to the Swab Collectors
* Providing feedback on and addressing quality issues when queried.
* Resolving performance and/or behavioural issues with Swab Collectors
* Providing ad hoc reporting where requested.
* Feeding in on continuous improvement ideas and initiatives
* Training and ongoing development of Swab Collectors
* Authorise Swab Collector mileage and expense claims & monitoring and managing any discrepancies or anomalies
* Additional duties as responsibilities as directed
For more information please call (phone number removed) and ask for Vitor