KN Circet are seeking to recruit an experienced Supervisor with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
As Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out in progress and retrospective site audits whilst checking and reporting compliance levels for both the company and client.
Responsibilities as Supervisor include:
* Carry out joint site meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders.
* Survey and programme work streams for supply chain.
* Provide updates and reports on a regular basis to the works control and noticing departments.
* Complete material sample audits where required.
* Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits with both direct staff and sub-contractors.
* Carry out in-progress audits and coach sub-contractors on site.
* Manage daily targets for sample inspections.
* Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
* Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
* Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
* Report daily to your line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
* Carry out other duties as requested by the line manager.
* Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with client and works control.
* Co-ordination of work stack/multiple Contractors/DLO in line with delivery programme, ensuring delays are minimised by resolving operational issues to enable swift job closure and invoicing.
* Ensuring prompt and accurate completion and return of relevant compliance documentation.
* Ensure staff/operatives are regularly monitored and motivated to deliver the highest possible standards.
Health & Safety Obligations:
* Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
* Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
* Ensure that a 'Right First Time' culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
* Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
* Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
* Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
* Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills & Experience required:
* Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
* NRSWA accreditation to Supervisor.
* SMSTS / SSSTS.
* Understanding of Openreach FTTP network build.
* The ability to produce in depth reports.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Previous experience in managing sub-contract resource.
KN Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975. We are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
Whilst achieving rapid growth in recent years, we maintain an embedded tradition to satisfy our clients' needs while delivering the highest standard of safety, quality and customer service. At KN Circet our staff are offered a working environment that encourages their input and has common values and goals. Our culture is characterised by transparency, inclusiveness and trust.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
KN Circet values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the required minimum criteria will be contacted in relation to their application.
Personal information which is supplied during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within KN Circet.
KN Circet have a commitment to sourcing candidates directly through our internal Recruitment Specialist and as such we do not accept speculative and unsolicited CV's from agencies. KN Circet work with a defined list of preferred suppliers (PSL) who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles. In line with our agreed PSL, KN Circet will only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of our recruitment team.
KN Circet do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV's are submitted by any means other than through our agreed recruitment process. Where a recruitment agency submits a speculative or unsolicited CV, KN Circet reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fees. Submission of any unsolicited CV's and proposals to KN Circet will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this policy