Based in our fast-moving Workshop department you will be a hard-working and pro-active individual with a desire to work in the World's Largest Car Supermarket
Do you have the desire to work on over 60 makes and models each week?
Are you looking for a continuously growing business with excellent working conditions and fantastic progression opportunities?
...If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for then get in touch today!
As a Valeter you will be required to ensure our vehicles are cleaned to the highest standard. Based in our fast-moving Workshop department you will be a hard-working and pro-active individual with a desire to work in the World's Largest Car Supermarket. Over the last 40 years Cargiant has established a reputation for great product and unbeatable prices and now supplies in excess of over a thousand cars a week and has up to 8,000 cars in stock.
What you will do:
* Examine vehicles and job card prior to commencing work
* Clean the vehicles interior using appropriate cleaning tools and solutions
* Clean the seats using the defined procedures depending on the interior material
* Shampoo the carpet and upholstery
* Blackening tyres, body trims, engine compartment and any other trims as required
* Complete a detailed quality check before handing vehicle to the next stage
What you will need:
* Valid and full driving license with a minimum of 6 months experience
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
* Able to work in a face paced and busy environment
* Positive attitude to work
How we will reward you:
* The opportunity to progress internally and a longevity of career
* Great company benefits (Onsite gym, subsidary on site restaurant prices, vehicle purchase discount, Ride to Work Scheme, childcare vouchers, company pension with AVIVA and more)
* The opportunity to work in the award winning World's Largest Car Supermarket
* 28 days' holiday (pro-rata)
The Company reserves the right to end this vacancy early or extend the vacancy end date depending on the volume of applicants