Role purpose - Risk Analyst
* To support the Enterprise Risk Management team in providing technical support to the broader objectives of the Risk and Actuarial Functions across our clients Group.
* The role will primarily focus on providing support to the risk management team across the Syndicate, Bermuda and US entities.
Role responsibilities & accountabilities: Risk Analyst
* Provide support across risk oversight activities including risk review meetings with all functions across the Group on an annual basis, risk incident log and governance assurance work.
* Assist in the liaison with other Group entities in conducting risk review meetings in both Bermuda and the US entities.
* Identifying issues or potential issues and working with risk area to deliver solutions.
* Assist with the maintenance of the Group risk register including risks and control effectiveness reviews and ensuring consistency across all entities.
* Support the maintenance of the wider risk governance framework including risk management strategy, policy and risk appetite policies in addition to wider risk related documents across various areas (scope varies e.g. GDPR, Operational Resilience).
* Assist with the production of Quarterly Risk reports and the annual ORSA document against risk appetite for London and Bermuda entities.
* Monitoring of emerging risks and provide analysis to the senior team, Risk Committee and the Board
* Prepare risk appetite metrics MI, in terms of measures, key control indicators, key risk indicators.
* Assist in the annual forward-looking exercise in terms of designing scenarios, model implementations and producing results to the Risk Committee and Board.
* Continued review to ensure adherence to Lloyd's minimum standards and governance assurance work in order to fulfil Lloyd's annual attestation requirements.
* Support in the regulatory / compliance projects in satisfying Lloyd's, UK, US and Bermuda regulations.
* Involvement in the wider maintenance and improvements of company-wide policies and risk appetite statements across our clients Group and sub-entities.
* Provide assistance in preparation of papers and analysis for committee meetings and external meetings with external bodies (e.g. Lloyd's, PRA and auditors).
Other: Risk Analyst
* Ad-hoc support of the Internal Model Validation process.
* Ad-hoc involvement in wider actuarial activities to provide support as necessary.
* Attendance at relevant industry workshops and training for example quarterly Lloyd's Special Interest Groups.
Skills: Risk Analyst
* Risk and/or actuarial experience within the Lloyd's or London Market.
* Professional qualifications.
* Strong data processing skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills