Our client is a leading sustainability business looking to add an experienced Associate Director level professional to its expanding team. Our client provides commercially focused sustainability strategy, reporting, risk management, and performance services to some of the UK's largest organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and rapidly expanding sustainability consultancy, working with a diverse client base.
The successful candidate will be expected to successfully lead the delivery of key programmes to clients in the Financial and CRE sector and to develop products and services to drive growth in the Finance Sector.
- Lead client programmes in the finance sector - including investors, banks, and insurance businesses
- Lead commercial development of key products and services aimed at finance sector clients
- Net Zero and Science Based targets for finance businesses and investment funds
- TCFD and climate change risk - including stress testing
- Portfolio Carbon Footprinting
- EU Taxonomy and regulations
- Improve retention of long-term clients
- Provide support and direction to delivery teams in executing projects related to finance
- Create new market insights for the finance sector and CRE sector
- Work closely with the sales leader for the financial services sector to support sales to existing and new clients
- At least 7 years of experience in sustainability and climate change, preferably within a consulting environment with a bias in Corporate Real Estate and financial sectors
- Excellent technical knowledge relating to services, in particular, Finance, CRE, Strategy
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence external stakeholders and senior business leaders
- A high level of self-motivation
Salary: £ DOE
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact David Ward on +44 7761800201, or send us your CV.