Field Service Engineer (LOLER) 32K + Overtime + VanRef:
Birmingham, Bristol, NewarkSalary:
£30,000 - £32,000 Basic Salary + Bonus/Overtime
- Manufacturer of Waste & Recycling Equipment
- Mechanical/Electrical Install & Service Role
- Market Leading Business with Huge Growth Plans
- Opportunity to Earn an Additional £5,000 in Overtime!
- Company Van, Fuel Card, Laptop & Workwear Included in Package
Electrical and mechanical servicing of recycling equipment for major retailers, restaurant chains, public sector and large commercial end users. Your duties will include installation, routine planned maintenance and breakdown repair. Customer service is key, you need to have a professional approach and attitude in this role.The Candidate:
- Must have experience in carrying out electrical, mechanical and hydraulic repairs on equipment such as agriculture, plant, forklifts, powered access and conveyors.
- A 17th Edition qualification, experience of three phase breakdowns and metal fabrication would also be advantageous.
- Ex-forces: REME, Marine Engineers and Aircraft Technicians are actively encouraged to apply.
A market leader in waste and recycling machinery for commercial and industrial purposes. Following consistent growth over the last few years, our client needs to strengthen their service team with the addition of further engineers.