is required to join a leading first and second tier automotive manufacturer. As an experienced PressToolmaker
with knowledge of tool design and an understanding of tool drawings you will be responsible for both new tooling and repairs, liaising with both internal and external clients.
Salary circa £12 - £15 per hour dependent upon experience plus shift allowance. Working hours are 7am-3pm / 3pm-11pm / 11pm-7am rotating weekly.
As Press Toolmaker
you will work as part of a team within the toolroom and will possess the following key skills and experience:
- Be computer literate, as you will be responsible for updating preventative maintenance schedules
- Able to build new press tools as well as undertaking repairs and maintenance
- Keen eye for detail - Be able to obtain data, report findings and document them
- Knowledge / understanding of key process techniques (Progression and transfer)
- Experienced in maintaining the disciplines of tools maintenance - Keeping records including cost data
To be successful in the role of Press Toolmaker
, you may have previously worked as a Toolroom Machinist, Tooling Engineer, Toolroom Supervisor or Toolroom Team Leader.
This position is based near Redditch and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced Press Toolmaker
, looking for the next step in your career please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business.