An exciting opportunity has arisen at IQ Group for a Regional Projects Manager to join our team in the South West region. You will be working on a full time basis and in return will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
The Regional Projects Manager role:
You will manage projects for IQ in the South West region. As the Regional Projects Manager you will be expected to be able to source, staff, installers and suppliers from the local area.
The project management aspect of the Regional Projects Manager role involves taking the process from drawing approval until completion of our works on site.
Benefits of working with IQ Glass/ The IQ Group:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable
- Company car allowance is provided
- Company telephone is provided
- Private healthcare after 24 months service
- Pension after 12 months service
- Working with an established and growing brand.
- Career growth for the right candidate - IQ Glass promote from within
- An opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects - Our work is regularly featured in magazines and on Grand Designs/ other related television shows.
- Dedicated training and development department. Full training at HQ.
Key responsibilities of our Regional Projects Manager:
- Analysing site survey information provided by our engineers.
- Issuing enquiries to suppliers to ascertain costs for materials as detailed.
- Issuing orders to suppliers for the supply of materials for projects allocated to you.
- Organising deliveries of materials to our offices for further transport on to site, or directly to site.
- Organising the relevant plant and access equipment for projects.
- Scheduling adequate labour to complete the installation of materials/ products on site via the company project labour planner.
- Management of projects on site, and problem solving where necessary.
- Ensuring that a good relationship is kept with the client during the process, and that they are kept up to date regarding our works.
- Attending site and project meetings where necessary.
- Carry out admin activities, issue enquiries, plan deliveries etc.
- Completion of CVR reports.
Requirements of our ideal Regional Projects Manager:
- Experience in a similar contracts manager role, project management role, management role or within the glazing industry is preferred.
- Experience working with MS office - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have good organisation and communication skills.
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Must live within the South West region and be willing to travel.
IQ Glass is a recognised leader in high end glazing products, structural glazing, curtain walling and window/ door products. Headquartered in contemporary premises in Amersham, Buckinghamshire where we have offices, factories and a showroom on site. IQ Glass work on exciting projects all over the UK and internationally, and our work is regularly featured in the press as well as our projects regularly winning various architectural awards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leading organisation in this market.
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as our Regional Projects Manager.