Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a Dynamics365 Project Lead to join a global business, based in Bristol.The Role
Working within a Bristol-based IT team, the Dynamics365 Project Lead will be responsible for managing the global implementation of Dynamics365 across multiple offices and different lines of business.
The successful candidate will have hands-on Dynamics implementation experience and be able to competently manage multiple workstreams.Your Profile
- Hands-on software implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Technical expertise of CRM software implementation and project life cycles and methodologies
- Track record of delivering complex, large scale projects, to time and budget
- Ability to business partner and requirements gather with the wider business, specifically Sales, Business Development, HR & Finance
- Formal Project Management training (e.g. Prince II) would be desirable
- Management of full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation projects
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an exciting permanent Dynamics365 Project Lead role with a global consultancy organisation, based in Bristol.Salary & Benefits
The Dynamics365 Project Lead will be offered a salary between £55,000 - £65,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.