Challenging Behaviour Learning Support Assistant- Hammersmith & Fulham- Immediate start
If you are a high achieving Graduate with Previous experience supporting SEN students across KS2 and those with challenging behaviour in a school setting, then this is the position is for you!
***KS2 Challenging Behaviour LSA
***Role available immediately
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification & Role- Challenging Behaviour LSA
We are seeking to appoint a Confident & resilient Challenging Behaviour LSA who has the following skill set;
• Has previously worked in a school setting as a behaviour mentor and has supported those with Challenging behaviour across KS1- Yr2
• You will be empathetic and resilient with a natural ability to build students confidence, relationships and motivate and enthuse students to engage in their learning
• Manage challenging situations with resilience under the support and guidance of a highly skilled SENCO
• You will need to be dependable with an impressive academic record and a 2:1 or better in your degree
• Able to display a passion to succeed and display an interest in helping with extra-curricular clubs. You will arrive with a calm, clear-headed approach to adverse situations and a genuine interest in SEN.
• You will be supporting students both on a 1:1 and small group basis
The School- Challenging Behaviour LSA
The school pride themselves on being a genuinely inclusive community school. Their motto reflects their belief that they are lifelong learners and that everyone has something to offer. They try their very best to see the best in others; to be respectful and to aspire to be the best they can be.
Parents, staff and governors want the children to be happy in their learning and they create a safe; nurturing environment for the children. Learning can be great fun and they seek new opportunities for the children to explore or discover their talents through the curriculum and The Arts. Together as a school they encourage Creativity to explore and learn through a balanced curriculum. Determination, to develop the resilience to try and try again and Respect for all. We celebrate difference and promote equality.
If you agree that this is the perfect place to start your career, apply for this Challenging Behaviour LSA position Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Psychology behaviour Mentor- Challenging behaviour applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.