Java Developer London to £90k
Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Linux TCP/IP) *Remote Interview*. Scale-up FinTech is seeking passionate technology enthusiasts to help improve and scale an ultra-low latency, high throughput messaging system, designed for e-trading with the Fixed Income markets which handles around 20 thousand events per second.
You'll join a small collaborative team of finance entrepreneurs and technologists discussing ideas, pair programming and continually learning on complex real-time systems.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a completely remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures, following this you'll be based in modern offices based in the City with a relaxed working environment (sociable, casual dress code, some flexibility).
- Strong modern Java development skills including multi-threading
- Experience of working on low latency, high throughput systems (doesn't have to be within a finance environment)
- Good knowledge of Linux OS; TCP, UDP, Ethernet, HTTP and understand the concept of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Advocate of Extreme Programming (XP), TDD (Test Driven Development) / DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- You're collaborative and upbeat with excellent communication skills, enjoy collaborative problem solving
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday and potential equity.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4453 to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90741474