Remote Release Manager - Environment, Build and Release Manager - configuration and release management, DevOps & ITIL, Software & Databases.
***This role will be working from home, however travel to the office will be required once every 3-4 weeks***
A Financial Services firm are looking for an Environment, Build and Release Manager to be responsible for configuration management across the environment stack and work with technical teams in both development and operations to deliver a robust and auditable process for environmental changes.
The role includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise. You will be responsible for ensuring the consistency of software and databases across the development environments to help deliver reliable software delivery.
- Responsible for the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.
Implementation & Quality Assurance
- Work with the Delivery Managers and technical teams to plan and coordinate releases throughout the route to live.
- Assist project managers, delivery managers, team leaders and developers in the implementation of applications that conform to relevant high-level designs
- Ensure compliance of all major software elements with IT security policies and 3rd party security requirements
- Assist the design and develop of software application solutions delivery aligned to development patterns and strategy
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes through software development environments which make up the route to live.
- Monitor, measure and ensure that application releases meet or exceed the agreed project's performance criteria and IT Standards
- Ensure completion of all required compliance modules and adherence to documented compliance standards
Key Result Areas
- Provide support guidance and mentoring for junior members of the team
- Software/application development policies and technical standards
- Software/application development quality assurance services
- Produce deployment and implementation plans
- Maintain a release repository containing build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Traceability of code through the deployment pipeline into production.
- Research new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies
Environment, Build and Release Manager - configuration and release management, DevOps & ITIL, Software & Databases.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90741466