Conveyancing Solicitor - to £32000 - South Manchester
A residential conveyancing solicitor is required by a south Manchester firm to deal with a full caseload of residential conveyancing work.Role Overview
Our client is a firm based in south Manchester that specialises in private client, conveyancing and family work servicing its client base that comes from the local community.
The role will see you deal with a full range of sale and purchase work from start to completion. There is also a large amount of new build work and you will need experience in this area.Candidate Profile
The firm is seeking and conveyancing solicitor with the following experience/characteristics:
- Solicitor with significant experience in residential conveyancing work. You will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of handling your own caseload of sale and purchase work.
- Our client has stipulated that you must be a qualified solicitor or licensed conveyancer to be considered for the role.
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to work in a smaller regional practice that has good, steady levels of work and job security.
- Large degree of autonomy.
- Friendly working environment.
- Perfect for someone looking for a role in south Manchester/Stockport area.
To be considered for this conveyancing solicitor role please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.