Fibre SurveyorWho are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, and rated excellent on Trustpilot, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
Ranked in The Sunday Times 'Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of 'Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as 'Best Customer Service' and 'Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We are looking for a Fibre Surveyor who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-pacedenvironment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuousimprovement. In short, we're looking for a Fibre Surveyor who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?What will you be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Work with desk based planning team to ensure that initial designs are validated and confirmed as 'Ready for Construction'
- Survey GPON trunk routes to ensure we are choosing the most effective PIA to deploy our network
- Validate PIA on sites and identify issues and required work arounds (civils, new ducts etc)
- Create survey complete packs and provide effective updates to desk based planners to create a RFC design
- Street works, health and safety accreditation's
- Fibre Network Planning and surveying experience
- Experience using QGIS or other GIS platforms
- Knowledge / experience of working in the Openreach network
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees - in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.What happens next?
We look forward to hearing from you!
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).