This primary school in Tyesley, Birmingham are seeking an SEN Teaching assistant to work within their provision on a long term basis for an immediate position until the end of the Autumn Term.
Yarnfield primary school as part of The summit Learning Trust are seeking a long term Teaching Assistant to begin with their provision as soon as possible to cover a maternity leave until the end of the Autumn Term.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who has a distinct understanding and knowledge of working with pupils with Autism and has an outstanding ability to tailor your support to ensure their academic development. You will be a confident, compassionate and patient individual and have a positive and enthusiastic approach. Supporting pupils with complex educational needs, you will be someone who can use their own initiative and deal with challenging situations in a calming and effective manner.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with;
• £55-65 pounds per day
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this is something that you are interested in, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Jenny on or email CV directly to