Truly global Pharmaceutical Company seeks an experienced Operational Excellence Manager.
About the role:
The main purpose of this role is to drive and embedded a sustainable continuous improvement culture across the site. This includes communicating, co-ordinating and bringing together key stakeholders and delivering real value-add sustainable solutions.
Working across the business unit, the Operational Excellence Facilitator will support the organisation to drive sustainable improvement across all aspects of the operation including EHS and Quality Compliance, cost reduction, delivery and reliability through the active engagement of people at all levels. This will be achieved through the deployment of Continuous Improvement practices, tools and techniques; the Operational Excellence Facilitator will lead others in the creation and improvement of scalable, robust, streamlined business processes to drive performance improvement across the business unit.
Duties may include:
- Perform complex analysis to determine process improvement opportunities, evaluate alternatives and prioritise redesign efforts.
- Support the Operations Director to define the future roadmap for sustainable operational improvement, to drive efficiency and cost base savings.
- Support others in defining standard operating procedures and metrics for operational performance improvement.
- Support implementation of new processes, procedures, technology and practices.
- Help assess and participate in system requirements and technology upgrades and standards.
- Align and coordinate with the leadership team, field support resources as well as technical teams to support strategic goals.
- Foster peer to peer support and sharing of best practices between field operations within the company and mentor local resources.
- Assist leadership in change management efforts and serve as a change catalyst.
- Accountable for the delivery of projects and achieving business results.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an Opex Role deploying lean six sigma methodology
- Preferably Green or Black belt certified
- Knowledge on how to assess complex problems and create solutions and deliver results against defined targets.
- Use of LEAN/DMAIC data-driven methodologies to deliver tangible results.
- Proficient with MS Office other standard IT platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- Experience of managing projects.
- Proven innovative management and creativity to deliver business results.
- Complex business analysis skills with good business acumen.
- Ability to engage with people at all levels (and across all functions) of the organisation