Do you have a background in supporting young people and looking for a new opportunity to further develop your career? If so, Reed have an opportunity you may be interested in!
We are currently working in partnership with a College in the West Midlands area who are q seeking driven and motivated Learning Support Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
The role is working Monday - Thursday & is based in Worcestershire
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about education and providing the future workforce with the support they need to succeed in Further Education. You will undertake a range of administrative and development duties and must have experience working in an Educational setting.
- Passionate about working in Further Education
- Experience working in an education setting
- L2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Available from the new academic year
- Experience supporting vulnerable learners
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please apply.
We also offer a referral scheme of £50 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!