About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Fluent Welsh Teaching Assistant to provide long-term cover at a Primary School in the Upper Rhymney area.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Upper Rhymney / Caerphilly
- Position - Fluent Welsh TA
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - On-Going
- Position end date - July 2020
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential - Unknown
- Minimum rate of pay - £61.50
- Hours - 8:50am-3.30pm (term time only - times may vary)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Empathy & compassion in order to raise the attainment levels of pupils that you work with.
- Fluent welsh speaking.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a TA or have transferable skills and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on or send your CV to
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.