Due to continued growth this in-house legal function has made multiple recruits over the past year and this is a great opportunity to be part of a business who are flourishing.
- Reporting to the groups Legal Director and working on a range of legal matters with an emphasis on commercial contracts
- Commercial work to include; supplier and manufacturing agreements, procurement contracts, IT contracts, service agreements and more.
- Assisting with other areas as required such as; IP, employment, real estate & dispute management
- Collaborating with senior level stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure efficient project delivery
- Managing a busy diary while managing and meeting deadlines
- Working with the team on various projects where required
- A UK qualified Solicitor/Barrister with at least 1 years PQE in commercial contracts
- Able to work effectively and part of a team
- Great communicator and able to establish relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Trained at a leading law firm or in-house environment
- Competitive salary (details on application)
- A significant amount of home-working is available to the successful applicant
- The chance to work in an exciting industry
- Solid pension and benefits package
Please apply immediately to be considered.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy