This is a great opportunity to join a well established regional Law firm that is poised to expand their busy residential conveyancing department. On offer is a down to earth working environment with a great work life balance and a genuine scope to progress. You will work as part of a tight knit team of legal secretaries within a busy Solicitors firm. You will be entrusted with preparing documents and correspondence relating to various personal injury cases and efficiently administer filing. Alongside this you will make appointments, arrange meetings for relevant Fee Earners and speak with clients both in person and over the telephone. Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary - The Wirral The company
A well established law firm that has really gone from strength to strength in recent years having made a number of senior appointments. A notable local firm with a multi-service offering for both personal and business clients. Due to an increase in instructions across the residential team, the firm now looks to grow with the addition of an experienced residential conveyancing legal secretary. The ideal candidate
- Solid legal secretary experience gained within busy law firms
- Experience of working in a residential conveyancing department
- Excellent command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Excellent word processing and audio typing skills- knowledge of BigHand management systems is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience of working alongside and supporting senior fee earners
The next step
- Highly competitive pay and annual leave policies
To register your interest in this Wirral based legal secretary vacancy, select the 'APPLY' option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch - we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.